| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coen, Queensland in May is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of H2O is discharged during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Coen, Queensland is reasonably fine with on balance a moderate 6:07 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 11:28.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54% of daylight hours and cloudy 46% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Coen, Queensland May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Coen, Queensland, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Coen, Queensland:
- Merauke, Papua, Indonesia - 682.7 kms (424.2 miles) NNW
- Thursday Island Mo, Australia - 389.6 kms (242.1 miles) NNW
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 1084.7 kms (674 miles) WSW
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 469.6 kms (291.8 miles) SSW
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 1148.8 kms (713.9 miles) SW
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 1149.3 kms (714.2 miles) SW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 799.7 kms (496.9 miles) SSW
- Mount Isa, Australia - 845.4 kms (525.4 miles) SSW
- Madang, Papua New Guinea - 1012 kms (628.9 miles) NNE
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - 665.9 kms (413.8 miles) NE
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 771.3 kms (479.3 miles) ESE
- Cairns, Australia - 424.4 kms (263.7 miles) SE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 701 kms (435.6 miles) SSE
- Hughenden, Queensland, Australia - 774.8 kms (481.5 miles) S
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 1020.5 kms (634.1 miles) SE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 1060.2 kms (658.8 miles) S
- Longreach, Australia - 1061 kms (659.3 miles) S